Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Absent Memory of an Island

A travel to an island brought me shivering
Out in the open sea, it was cold
There in the water, at least, it is warm
It's where I dipped myself
And relax from the feeling of loneliness
that covers me, belongingness that seemed
like a sheath beneath my soul...

A memory of you never escape such reality
Despite distance and cold
I still long to feel you

How painful however,
That this might be the end of it all

Til now, my thoughts of you would never drift away
I actually held my heart and I break a tear,
A sigh of great despair

Where you are is where I want to take you
And bring you in this wild and lovely escapade

As I toured around the island
All along the sandy and rocky beaches
I think of you, being with me
I wish I held your hand
I wish we were swimming
And playing with the waves

I wanted to take a picture of you
You are such a memory
An absent memory...

I still long to see you
and I hope what I've been through
I could share it with you

Someday, I wish we will get away
to that lovely island...

To fill my emptiness
To take away my loneliness
To gain too much sweet memories
To love the loveliness
of you and me and the island

No comments: