Monday, February 13, 2012

Where is that Love coming From?

It's Tuesday today. February 14, 2012. It is the so-called Valentine's day and there's nothing more that I want to feel and savor the feeling more than thanking God for having me here, giving me life and making me feel loved. And that love is enough for me to endure pains through the test of times. I am just thankful how God heard my prayer - and this is for wanting me to be an instrument of love for others.
Last night, I visited a friend in a hospital. He was lying and there was a music playing on a radio in a nearby patient's bed. I heard him sing, and I asked "Are you singing?". Obviously, he was. He seemed hurt and catching his breath as he sang. I don't remember the song, but I'm certain twas a love song.  We had some chat with his mother. And so before I left I comforted him and he started sobbing, I walked to his side to wipe his tears. And his mother went emotional too. It was such an emotional moment but I stopped myself before I would break into sobs.
As I went out of the room deep inside of me wants to cry for pity, but something holds back and it's the feeling of being thankful to God! I was so light-hearted at that moment. I feel so grateful(despite the rainy weather) to the Lord. I could not recognize much on which particular thing that I am thankful for...but my heart sings for joy! Thank you God. I feel love. I feel it is God working thru me!

Happy Valentines day to my one and only God! I love you Lord!




No comments: