Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Loveliness of the Heart

Here I am again, writing about love. Does this simply mean I am in love? Or perhaps, just a little rekindling of the spirit..that some time in my life I feel this never ending jolt of joy! The thing is, I am in love and I want the world to know this love isn't just for that ruggedly handsome guy! This love is extending out of the boundaries and limits! This love is all about feeling the joys and pains of loving. This is truly because I had certainly fathom my world of understanding what love is. And now I would like to my this statement: I love my family, for who they are and what they have become, as they've been tested in times of trials; I love my friends, some of them are true and some are fake; I love my workmates, some are nice and some are not; I love my community in the service of God, for it brings me closer to HIM and to salvation, or if not, a heavenly taste it; I love my boyfriend for making me feel important; I love myself more now for I have come to realize my worth in sharing my love for others and the entire universe!

No comments: