Thursday, June 17, 2010

Liquid Dreams



while..floating in the silvery ripples of my liquid dreams...
all i think is you
you are my heartache
the one i long to wash away
by the waves of calming tears
deep into the heart of the ocean
i threw my confessions of love for you
all i really wish is you would know
how much i valued you
but you are gone, abound to one
needless to say but i was pierced
whenever i remember
the bitter-sweet memories we shared
now, i guess it's time another time
another moment to convinced myself
to move on and forget about you
yet i still don't know as to when and how
will i ever forget everything we had
i wish you never came into my life
now, i wish i could swim into that part
the part that puts too much pain
the part where i could gain you back
but this is another liquid dream
silvery and tangling ripples of oblivion
no matter what life must have given you
and to me in the long run, memories of us
are always worth keepin..
i could miss a life just for that and
for you in my heart!

No comments: